Turnbridge Capital Partners ("Turnbridge") is a private equity firm that invests in middle-market businesses that are directly or indirectly dependent on energy and energy-related infrastructure spending. These businesses are typically energy services and equipment providers supporting upstream, midstream and downstream energy companies.
Turnbridge seeks to invest alongside superior management teams, most often as their company's first institutional equity partner, to assist in the pursuit of shared strategic growth and value creation objectives. Typically, investments involve companies generating $25 million to $250 million of revenue. With offices in Dallas and Houston, TX, Turnbridge benefits from the knowledge and relationships of its partners given their respective decades of experience in the industry and the southwest region.
- Impact Selector and Wireline Engineering Announce Strategic Combination
Posted on July 6, 2015Download the PDF
- Turnbridge Capital exits its investment in ROC Service Company
Posted on April 24, 2015Download the PDF
- Cimarron Energy Names Richard J. Wilkie as its Chief Financial Officer
Posted on January 13, 2015Download the PDF
- Cimarron Energy Receives EPA QUAD-O Certification on Enclosed Combustors
Posted on January 2, 2015Download the PDF
- Cimarron Energy Recapitalized by Turnbridge Capital Partners
Posted on December 16, 2014Download the PDF
- Turnbridge Capital announces the addition of Chris Martin as controller
Posted on September 17, 2014Download the PDF
- Turnbridge Capital Partners Closes $400,000,000 Institutional Fund
Posted on September 3, 2014Download the PDF
- Allied Wireline Services and Horizontal Wireline Services announce a strategic combination creating the leading independent wireline logging and completions services company in the U.S.
Posted on March 5, 2014Download the PDF