August 6, 2015
Norman, OK, August 6, 2015 – Cimarron Energy, a leading manufacturer of production equipment for the oil and gas production industry, announced today that it is releasing its new ARC® burner management system. The ARC® is a substantial upgrade over existing industry burner management systems, allowing for control of up to 16 burners and vessel operations with one main control unit. Additional enhancements include automation of operations using Modbus RS-485 communication technology. The ARC® has demonstrated outstanding performance at numerous locations on Cimarron’s direct-fired separation equipment and as well as Cimarron’s EPA-certified enclosed combustors.
Key features include:
- Multi-burner applications – control of up to 16 burners with one control unit
- Customer PLC compatibility through Modbus RS-485 communications
- On board data logging capability
- Fully automated direct spark ignition
- Control of both the pilot and burner valves
- Multiple Transducer and Thermocouple inputs
- Solar powered, 12 / 24 VDC compatible
- Safe and reliable operation
- Easy field installation
- Environmentally friendly / Emergency Shutdown Capability
About Cimarron Energy
Founded in 1976, Cimarron Energy is a leading manufacturer of oil and natural gas production and processing equipment providing separation, flowback, and environmental products to exploration and production companies throughout the United States. Cimarron Energy was purchased in 2014 by Turnbridge Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused exclusively on energy investments.
For more information, please visit www.cimarronenergy.com .
Jeff Wilson, Director of Business Development